College students face wide variety of problems. These problems can be related to the coursework, family, friends, career, relationships, etc. They are at a crossroads at many times and find it difficult to choose the right path. Stress questionnaire for college students can be used by colleges and can be a good guidance for the students to manage stressful situations and enjoy whatever they do.
Stress Questionnaire for College Students Sample:
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________
Q1. What are you currently pursuing?
a) High school
e) Other ___________________
Q2. How many hours of academic training are held per week?
a) Less than 20
b) Between 20-40
c) Between 40-60
d) More than 60
Q3. How frequently are examinations held in your college?
a) Every week
b) Once in a month
c) 1-2 times in a quarter
Q4. Do you get the support of your family for pursuing your studies?
Q5. Does your classmate bully you?
Q6. How difficult is it to find the job of your choice after completing your education?
a) Very difficult
c) Moderately easy
d) Very easy
Q7. What kind of assessment marking is following in your college?
a) Absolute percentage
d) Other ______________________
Q8. Is your family financially sound?
Q9. Are you experiencing trouble finding a partner or maintaining a relationship?
c) I’m not searching for one
Top Sample Questionnaire:
- stress questionnaire for adults
- questionnaire sample for students
- sample questionnaires for students
- stress survey for college students
- sample surveys about stress management in college students
- Stress Assessment Questionnaire Free for college students
- questions about stress for college student
- sample of stress questionnaire for college student
- survey stressed adult college students
- stress assessment test for college students