Principles questionnaire design is used as guideline when formulating questions that need to be presented in a questionnaire. The principles clearly state that the questions must relate to the objectives of the research. What is more, the questions must be formulated in such a way that the respondents can understand them easily. The principles questionnaire design also gives a guideline as to how the questions need to be formatted so as to ensure that entry errors are minimized greatly. It also gives a guide to ensure that questions do not encourage biased responses.
Below is a sample principles questionnaire design
Sample Principles Questionnaire Design
What is your annual income?
Less than $10000
$10000 – $20000
$20,000 – $30000
$30000 – $500000
More than $50000
You have received a salary raise in the past
Do you have health benefits?
Yes _____________ No _________________
Do you have pension benefits?
Yes _______________ No _________________
What other benefits do you have? (List below)
Answer the next group of questions with Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree or Strongly Agree
Your salary matches your job responsibilities
Your salary is enough to sustain your family needs
The organization’s pay structure is excellent
Salary raise is determined fairly
You are satisfied with the influence your supervisor has on your pay
The company’s pay policies are consistent
Top Sample Questionnaire:
- Identify principles of questionnaire design
- principles in designing questions to a questionnaire for research
- Principles of questionnaire design
- questionnaire design sample
- The principles in designing questions to a questionnaire for research
- IDENTIFY PRINCIP[LES OF QUESTIONAIRE DESIGN
- questionaries on 14 principles of management
- the principles of questionnaire design